INDIAN NATIONS YOUTH SPORTS - TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By checking the box below, I the registrant and/or legal guardian of the registrant am legally agreeing to all terms and conditions set forth by Indian Nations Youth Sports and the individual club and/or organization in which I am registering.
I am agreeing that I am at least 18 years of age and the legal guardian of the person/persons registering hereof. I further agree that any information provided in the following pages is truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
I also state that any falsification of documents, illicit or immoral activities will be punished pursuant to the by-laws of the proper governing authorities, and that such activity will lead to penalties including: no reimbursement of funds and partial or permanent expulsion from the affiliation/organization I am applying for.
Right to Refuse Service
By accepting the terms of membership in the Indian Nations Youth Sports (INYS) programs I acknowledge that the INYS is a private organization and that it reserves the right to refuse membership and/or participation to any person whose actions hinder the activities of the INYS and that such determination will be at the sole discretion of Indian Nations Youth Sports.
IT IS AGREED THAT ANY MATTER IN DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND INDIAN NATIONS YOUTH SPORTS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO COURT ACTION PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, A COPY OF WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FROM THE COMPANY. ANY DECISION REACHED BY ARBITRATION SHALL BE BINDING UPON BOTH YOU AND THE COMPANY. THE ARBITRATION AWARD MAY INCLUDE ATTORNEY'S FEES IF ALLOWED BY STATE LAW AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGEMENT IN ANY COURT OF PROPER JURISDICTION.
The Parties agree that if Indian Nations Youth Sports prevails in any litigation or arbitration brought arising from any dispute, then INYS shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney’s fees associated therewith.
MEMBER RULES; BROKEN ARROW YOUTH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
BROKEN ARROW YOUTH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION, INC. (BAYFA)
CHEERLEADING RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS
1. You and your child are required to participate in one major fundraiser each year. The BAYFA Board of Directors will specify the fundraiser.
1.1. Participation means that your son/daughter must sell and collect for a minimum of Ten (10) items valued at $10 dollars each.
1.2. You as parents/guardians are responsible for the merchandise and/or money.
1.3. The merchandise and/or money must be picked up and returned at the designated time and place specified by the BAYFA Board of Directors.
1.4. Failure to comply will result in your son/ daughter not being allowed to participate in practices or games until such time that these requirements are met.
1.5. Those who are strongly opposed to participating in the fundraiser may be granted an exemption by paying a fee of $100.00 per registrant.
2. Parents/guardians are required to attend child's games. This is not only to ensure the safety of your child, but also to instill him/her with confidence, support and enthusiasm. Parents may be required to sign a parental code of conduct. BAYFA is a member organization of Indian Nations Football Conference (INFC). As such, all directors, coaches, staff, parents, guests and participants of BAYFA must adhere to all INFC rules and regulations.
3. Parents, relatives or visitors are not allowed on the sidelines or playing surface during games, scrimmages or practices. A coach, official or BAYFA director may waive this rule only for the purpose of carrying out a specified duty.
4. BAYFA is for our YOUTH and as such, BAYFA cannot and will not permit profanity, abusive language, unsportsmanlike conduct, alcohol, drug use or any conduct of a manner that may be deemed offensive. This rule shall apply at all practices, games and events.
5. If you incur a grievance, you are urged to first discuss the matter with the appropriate coach on your athletes’ team. If not resolved, you should present your grievance to the BAYFA office.
6. BAYFA encourages the participation of all athletes. As such, persons deemed eligible under specific criteria as set forth by BAYFA may obtain full and/or partial scholarships. Applications for funding may be obtained by visiting the BAYFA offices. Those seeking scholarships in lieu of registration fees will be asked the following:
6.1. Fill out and submit a scholarship application
6.2. Present accompanying documentation as to their financial well-being.
6.3. Upon receiving funds under the scholarship program, certain additional duties may be required of the grantee including but not limited to assisting in the trade of additional fundraisers or volunteering at BAYFA/INFC function
7. Registration fees for the 2018 season will be set at the following:
7.1. Cheerleading & Pom
7.1.1. Discounted pre-season rate of $105 if enrolled and paid by May 11, 2018 .
7.1.2. Regular rate of $140 applied after May 12, 2018.
8. Broken Arrow Youth Football Association employs and adheres to the graduated refund policy and rates as set forth below.
8.1. To be considered for a refund the following criteria must be met during the current year in order to obtain any reimbursements of funds.
8.1.1. Written letter or email containing the following:
126.96.36.199. Participants full name
188.8.131.52. Grade participating
184.108.40.206. Team name (if so placed)
220.127.116.11. Parents/Guardians name requesting the refund
18.104.22.168. Parents/Guardians phone & email address
22.214.171.124. Reason requesting the refund
126.96.36.199. Third party date & time stamp on or with the letter at the time of request. A postage stamp is an appropriate stamp if mailed.
8.1.2. All equipment, which may have been issued by B.A.Y.F.A., must be returned in working condition.
8.1.3. All club fundraisers must be completed or returned.
8.2. To meet all final requirements for any refunds, the participant may not engage in any B.A.Y.F.A. activities for the remainder of the season once (s)he has quit.
8.3. Refund requests are processed using the third party date/time stamp provided in the submission letter along with the fulfillment of sections 14.1.1 and 14.1.2 contained herein.
8.4. Tackle Football Program
8.4.1. Reimbursement amounts once all criteria have been met by parent/guardian requesting a refund.
8.4.2. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $25.00 once participants’ online registration is submitted.
8.4.3. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $50.00 once participant and/or a parent of the participant check out any equipment from B.A.Y.F.A.
8.4.4. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $100 once the participant engages in the drafting process and/or is placed on a team roster.
8.4.5. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $150 once the participant engages in any practices.
8.4.6. B.A.Y.F.A. will not issue a refund of any kind once games begin.
8.5. Cheerleading and Spirit Program
8.5.1. B.A.Y.F.A. does not issue refunds on and Cheerleading or Spirit uniforms or apparel.
8.5.2. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $25.00 once participants’ online registration is submitted.
8.5.3. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $35.00 once participant and/or a parent of the participant has placed a uniform order with B.A.Y.F.A.
8.5.4. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $50.00 once the participant engages in the drafting process and/or is placed on a team and/or squad roster.
8.5.5. B.A.Y.F.A. will retain a fee of $75.00 once the participant engages in any team or squad practices.
8.5.6. B.A.Y.F.A. will not issue a refund of any kind once season games begin.